Hallvard Agnete 's Voice

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Informed Adult Spent Over Last

I bet they hologrammed his ass in from maui. As an informed adult who has spent, over the last 8 to 9 years, thousands of hours educating myself on the intricacies of h5n1 evolution and pandemic prevention, i reasonably expect a degree of control over my own health choices the freedom to arrange with my gp, dr ric chaney, to be vaccinated with australia csl panvax, avian flu vaccine. Unless youre one, you are not in the right realm to say such things. Clary afp getty images) afp getty images. At both an exciting and terrifying time in america, the day, like the rising, evoked ghosts spirits above and behind me faces gone, black eyes burning bright may their precious blood forever bind me lord as i stand before your fiery light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home